Cesium RMA Policy and Guidelines
- Only products with defects or other quality issues may be returned and will be replaced for identical items.
- All RMA requests are reviewed by your Account Manager for approval. If approved, you will receive an RMA number within 5 business days. Please refer to this RMA number for any inquiries.
Criteria for RMA approvals are:
1) Product must have been purchased from Cesium within the last 12 months.
2) Defects or quality issue must fall within the coverage of the manufacturer.
3) Products that are received already damaged due to delivery etc. must be reported within 5 business days of receipt.
4) NO STOCK ROTATION products will be accepted for RMA requests
Cesium reserves the right to refuse an RMA that does not fit this criteria.
IMPORTANT! In order to have your RMA processed, you must:
1) Wait for the RMA number confirmation email.
2) Print the confirmation page that shows your RMA number along with the details of the products and include this paper in the box.
3) Clearly mark the RMA number on the box.
4) Include only the items that were approved in the RMA request.
5) Send your account manager or sales support staff the tracking number of your package via email.
Cesium reserves the right to dispose of any product incorrectly sent back without the proper RMA documentation or your Account Manager’s approval.
- All RMA shipments of defective products to Cesium are paid by the customer. Cesium will cover the cost of shipping of the replacement product back to the customer.
- You will receive the replacement product within 2 to 4 business weeks after the RMA package has been received by Cesium (subject to in-stock availability).
- You have 60 days to return the RMA as of the date you have received the notification email with your RMA approval